cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate new PM SIM to existing PM number

kickittothekirb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone and SIM card and now that I have them replaced I need to activate my new SIM card to my existing account.  Everything I've tried so far (following every instruction for every possible suggestion given) has proven unsuccessful and I can't even submit a ticket.

6 REPLIES 6

@kickittothekirb wrote:

Success!  Thank you for your guidance.

@kickittothekirb , yahhhh, finally some good news! 🙂 It means a lot when people come back with updates. Thats how we learn from each other on what works. 🙂 

kickittothekirb

Success!  Thank you for your guidance.

@kickittothekirb 

While waiting for CSA assistance..try logging in on a laptop but use incognito mode...then proceed to Profile > Sim Card Number > Change Sim Card Number > Save Changes.

kickittothekirb

Thank you for the clarification, but I tried all of those things to no avail.  I have now sent a message to CS agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kickittothekirb   first, you don't "activate' the sim, you go to My Account and change sim card

Login to My Account, go to Profile page, there is a sim card number there, click the Pencil to the right of it and you can update sim card to the new one

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-numberhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-number

But, can you login to My Account? 

If you have EverSafe setup before, then on the 2FA screen, you might want to click Resend code and the Send email and have the code to send to email

if you never have EversSafe setup, then please open ticket with support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

updated picture...

siimmm.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.