cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

sharonschaler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why is my account suspended? I am set up for automatic monthly payments.

21 REPLIES 21

@Luddite: Thanks. I guess I should get around to doing a suspension near the renewal to look around in suspended mode.

1. shouldn't matter

2. shouldn't matter when it can just be undone

3. if you mean points then I guess that's like we can't buy add-ons while suspended either so maybe that's similar

4. that's odd and cumbersome

5. what info

I'll get around to it someday. Maybe later evening on my next renewal. I think darlicious also said something a while ago about what is not possible while suspended. I would say #4 might have been poorly thought out. What? This place?

Thanks

@Luddite wrote:
  •  

• changing credit card is allowed BUT automatically activates Autopay

I guess you can immediately disable it?

• Rewards can be viewed but not spent

•  

So reactivation from suspension requires paying FULL plan amount?

• Lost/Stolen and Change SIM not accessible

•  

I guess if people Suspended the account by Lost/Stolen, it can access that to resume ?

@dust2dust  My recent experience with a Suspended account: 

• cannot view or update anything in Profile except 2FA; particularly Password

• changing credit card is allowed BUT automatically activates Autopay

• Rewards can be viewed but not spent

• Lost/Stolen and Change SIM not accessible

• can view but not edit Account info

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Glad my hint of a valid card may have got you going in the right direction.

sharonschaler

Not sure if you received my last message, but it was a thank you and was telling the reason was due to an expired date on a card that actually hadn't expired yet, but had been activated on the new expiry date...very complicated, very frustrating.  I again thank you for your patience, help and time. 

sharonschaler

Thank you this is good help!  I was able to reactivate using a different cc . 

Oh that may have been incorrect of me to say. When the account is suspended some features are not possible. Maybe that's one of them.

Since you're able to log in, can you buy a voucher from recharge.com (or go out and find one in a store) and enter it to pay.

And again, are you doing this on a desktop browser or mobile?

HI@sharonschaler   and you tried Incognito mode?

Not sure why it does not allow you to change it.  But I guess it is time to open ticket with PM CS Agent and have them check 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Reset PIN"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sharonschaler

I deleted my cache, I have rebooted, and it is still not working!

sharonschaler

It will not let me change my pin in my account, it is greyed out!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You got a person on 611?!

Are you certain of your 4 digit account pin?

You could also try 1-855-4pu-blic and see how far you get.

sharonschaler

I am so angry! Call *611 would not accept my pin, hung up on me. so I tried again, got a person on the phone, they hung up on me,. so I tried again, and it would not accept my pin!

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sharonschaler Hello you may have to delete your cache and cookies or use a different browser in incognito mode then reboot your computer or device and go back in and try again you can also update your pin 

In all your years, technology has never failed you?

Are you trying to make a payment using your phone browser? Try a desktop browser.

If you know your 4 digit account pin (which you can reset in the account) you can use 611 to make a payment. You can also buy vouchers and use 611 without the account pin or the account login. You can also use real time payments in some stores to make a payment.

sharonschaler

And when I call *611 it will not accept my pin number and it hung up on me!

sharonschaler

No my phone services are not working! I am very upset! This should never have happened!

sharonschaler

Yes my visa debit card is valid.

sharonschaler

How do I make a manual payment and I want it set up auto  monthly, why did that change?

sharonschaler

It is not allowing me to reactivate.  It keeps saying opps something went wrong please try again later.  I have funds in the account and have had funds in the account the whole time.  I need to get reactivated now. please.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes autopay fails. Are any services working? If not then you'll need to make a manual payment. Is your card still valid?

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sharonschaler Hi sometimes auto pay fails go into your account look for a reactivate button press it and then if funds are in your account that should work or you may have to make a manual payment then reboot your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.