cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to all myadd on data ?????---- Lost data !

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just checked my data and at least 3 GB is missing - checked my usage and it shows that I hardly used any of my add on data. Is this a PM glitch - ?

Tried to chat with SIMON but the link doesn't seem to work -- now what?

UPDATE:

CS agent contacted me and quickly set things right.

Thanks to all that tried to help. 

9 REPLIES 9

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Milk 

can you tried download your data usage history to check it out where they go. and you will know why your data not working.

see at this link how to download provided by @softech 

Usage History page - Filter problem - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Milk

Thanks but even the link you kindly provided results in large bold red letters ACCESS DENIED - I just purchased 1 GB of Data and of course that worked because they collected my $15 ---- 

I think that the problem may be because I'm still on the old rewards system ( I get $2 auto pay - $5 for loyalty and 2 for refer a friend that I don't want to lose)  even though they PM keep on trying to persuade me to switch - 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Milk 

Try clearing your browser and reboot your phone. Then try this link for private messaging...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Milk

Ofcourse my phone and SIM card work -- I discover that I lost my data by checking my account page - since I can't get a hold of CS and chatting with the robot Simon is frustrating and useless will just have to purchase 1GB add on data for $15 -- and of course as soon as possible look for a good deal with another provider.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Milk 

before data working fine right, also do you have other device can you check your SIM card on it.

maybe you used all your data and you don't know about it and you need to waiting for next cycle to get new data. or buy it Add-ons.

check your device it's turn off all apps background.

Milk

Sorry tried all that --- can't submit ticket - then after many tries --- it directs me to sent a private message but even that doesn't work. - so so frustrated.

Also when it asks me to log-in with my Community password it states Error Logging In --- even though I am obviously able o log-in to the community to post.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Milk 

your data it's working, if yes then it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design a lot customer has same issue.

call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out your data usage.

or tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, or safari on private mode,To Login Page  to check your history data usage.

Milk

No -- it's not cashed -- also can't log in to submit a ticket - I'n now on a bus from Toronto to Montreal and worried about having no data for maps etc.  is there a special link to contact customer service?

Now really what's the point of customer support if even that link is glitching?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Milk , try using incognito mode on your browser and check the data usage again.  You might be seeing a cached session.  

Need Help? Let's chat.