cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended prematurly

Pjop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I started an account 1 month ago on a 90 day payment term. However as of today the account thinks it's due for renewal and Is now suspended until I pay another 120$ this does not make sense. Also I am on auto pay so if it thinks it needs more money (which I does not) why is it asking?
6 REPLIES 6

yyolaw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It's happening to people who take of people including me. It got fixed by itself. I'm still waiting for them to switch me to a new plan though...

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pjop wrote:

Thanks for the info, my services were not working. However everything is fine now. it seemed to fix it self.

Did you message the moderator team, or did it just resolve itself?

Pjop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info, my services were not working. However everything is fine now. it seemed to fix it self.

Does this look like your issue?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SERVICE-SUSPENDED-ACCOUNT-PAID-UP/m-p/180...

If so, you can only join the queue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

henrylam501
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Same thing just happened to me, and realized I joined Aug 4th on a 3 month plan, found out on Costco my account was suspended and had to pay to deactivate.

I checked my payment history and I've essentially paid for 6 months, I'm not happy!!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Ignore suspended status if services running fine. It's normal when account renewal date comes up and you login to your self serve its shows suspended but it's will get fixed automatically by tomorrow. And you don't have to worry about it as long your services all working like calling texting and data.
If nothing working then contact mod

Send a private message with your ph#, and your email to mod along your details explaination and they will get back to you.   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.