cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - can’t reactivate despite credit balance

samwise1867
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On a trip to the US I find out I essentially have a wifi only phone!. I’ve set up an auto payment and there is nothing wrong with the credit card. I’ve also logged into my account and it shows I have a balance (I’ve also topped up the account with more than is required for my monthly plan). What’s happening? When I attempt to reactivate the account I am able to successfully ‘check out’ that shows a deduction from my credit. But, no phone service and every time I log back in to my account over the course of the last 2 days it still shows the account is suspended. Again, what’s happening. Ticket submitted hours ago and no response. 

41 REPLIES 41

@samwise1867 wrote:

I contacted support 6 hours ago. I was just hoping for some help while I wait the possible 24 hours for a response. 

@samwise1867   usually won't be 24 hours wait.

Please message support again for status update:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

samwise1867

the 13th of last month to the 7th of this month is less than 30 days? Thanks for the numbers to try. I’ll be guessing at the PIN at this point….. 

samwise1867

See reply to other thread with screenshots of the plan and balance. 

samwise1867

I contacted support 6 hours ago. I was just hoping for some help while I wait the possible 24 hours for a response. 

samwise1867

I’ve done this several times waiting for the 30 minutes…

@samwise1867 wrote:

Two days ago. I’ve tried incognito. The top up was two days ago. Also, my regular cycle is a charge on the 13th of the month. But this all started on the 7th

@samwise1867  PM cycle date will change as PM is running on 30 days cycle and not monthly

So, it is still showing suspended if you login using Incognito mode?

did you try calling *611 from your phone or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone?  does it telling you the account status is suspended as well?  if so, and if you know the 4 digits PIN, try to make a payment there and see if it reactivate the account

What plan are you on? What do you have for balance?

Have you started the contact support?

samwise1867

IMG_7851.png

IMG_7857.png

I have the US add-ons. There is an item in my cart that keeps reappearing. I ‘checkout’ and get a receipt showing the deduction from my credit. When I login again (trying incognito) I have the item - my plan - back in the cart. 

samwise1867

Two days ago. I’ve tried incognito. The top up was two days ago. Also, my regular cycle is a charge on the 13th of the month. But this all started on the 7th

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@samwise1867 - so there is nothing showing owing? Just adding funds doesn't do anything. And, sometimes autopay fails.

Did you manually reactivate the account?

Also, if you are in the USA you do require to purchase USA Roaming addons for services. Exception is incoming texts, they still may work without he addons.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When did service stop? When did you add more money? There was a problem a couple days ago but most people got over it.

Need Help? Let's chat.