cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone has money but says service is suspended

Vimala_Genga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my account is not working. My account has $26 inside and my plan is $20 however after the payment it says I have a balance but still says my service is suspended. I logged in online and it says to resume activation but when I click on the button it says error code (Error Code: XXX). Please help to get my phone working again 

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Vimala_Genga 

Did you try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on and see if that works.

hi @Vimala_Genga 

we are just customers like you.  Support usually reply within 4 hours, so check your community inbox

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately no one here can help you directly as we are just customers here. If you have opened a ticket you will need to wait for a response and will take a few hours to a day for a response .

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your subscription has been paid but system asks you to 'resume' service, use clean browser, computer and try that way.

Check your payment history and confirm subscription has BEEN paid/renewed.

Vimala_Genga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i opened a ticket as the above did not work. Please somebody reply and fix my phone asap

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Vimala_Genga 

can you try login again using Incognit/private/secret mode on your browser and try Reactivate again?

if that does not work, you can try using *611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC and try to activate there, but you will need your 4 digits code

if both failed, please submit a ticket with PM support agent and ask them to help

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.