cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make outgoing calls

GCaissie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I am unable to make outgoing calls with my phone. I am certain it is a Sim card issue, because I experience the same problem when I put my Sim card in another device.

Please advise asap, I submitted a ticket weeks ago and didn't hear anything-I just saw the message that you're experiencing ticket issues.

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@GCaissie word of advice, if you do not hear anything from a ticket you submitted within 48 hours (heck, I would do 24 hours), then reply to the ticket in your SENT folder in your messages and poke them about it. Best that they see you submitted it 2 weeks ago and hopefully they give priority to your ticket.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GCaissie 

As you wait for CSA help, try add prefix 1 in front of area code to see whether that works.

Other troubleshooting advice:

Try to manually select 3G Network. 

Reboot phone

Network reset of phone (this will erase Wifi password settings)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To confirm, @GCaissie , you’re able to receive calls and text both in and out? And does your data work?

Just trying to determine whether the issue is simply that your account is suspended for some reason. When you login to self-serve, does it display as active or otherwise?

If suspended, make payment and resume service

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GCaissie 

Gillian, yes, PM is experiencing ticketing issues with the SIMon chatbot.

If you want to reach customer support regarding your calling issue, you will need to contact them at the CS_Agent account via Private Message using the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

With this method, you will need to check your private message inbox (i.e., see the envelope icon at the upper right corner of the Community website).

Be prepared to verify and confirm ownership of the account by answering multiple questions, such as:

• Your first and last name
  • Public Mobile Phone Number 
  • Pin number 

Edit to add: Sigh. I didn’t see softech’s response before I posted my response. Not trying to repeat what has already been stated. I type too slowly with these fingers. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GCaissie   did you use Chatbot to submit ticket or private message?  There is problem with Chatbot and you might have to message support again for update 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you followed the right steps hopefully they will help you soon

Need Help? Let's chat.