cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account credit

Bcphaseeb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was curious as to how account credit works. I have $12 account credit, and I am enrolled in autopay. I was curious to how I will be charged next month. 

My plan cost $35, so will I be charged $23 or $35? Will they automatically use my account credit? If now how do I use it?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Camille16 : The specific piece is whether autopay was clicked during activation. If not then if afterwards then you would get the normal $2. But initially you would get an immediate $2 credit.

So you pay for your initial activation. Then you'll shortly after see a $2 balance. Then not so shortly after, the referral credit of $10 added. Then if you didn't spend your new found wealth on add-ons, all of that goes towards your first renewal plus the conversion of the new $2 autopay reward.

Thus $14 off your first renewal.

@Camille16 wrote:

@dabr I have not seen any doubling of the 2$ autopay reward in my case, but I don't have the 35$ plan .... however each month there is renewal of the 2$ credit 

@Camille16   Unless PM has changed the payout of autopay rewards at activation recently, then it's always been that you pay full plan cost+tax on the first payment and then $2 autopay is doubled for the second payment being that no autopay was discounted for the first 30 days of service.  Of course, after the second payment, autopay will always be $2/30 days.

Are you able to view your Payment history to see how much you actually was charged for the second payment?

@Camille16 wrote:

@dabr I have not seen any doubling of the 2$ autopay reward in my case, but I don't have the 35$ plan .... however each month there is renewal of the 2$ credit 

Your 2nd renewal should include 2 X $2 Autopay Reward...if you have a valid credit card registered on your account set to Autopay. Doesn't matter which plan...just as long as you have Autopay enabled.

Camille16
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@LeePublic wrote:

Yes, it would be $23. I have the same plan and was charged $23 in my 2nd month as PM is prepaid. 

@LeePublic    Are you sure you were charged $23+tax? 

From my calculation it should have been $21+tax if autopay was set up at activation since there is a doubling of the $2 autopay reward during the second payment cycle.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, it would be $23. I have the same plan and was charged $23 in my 2nd month as PM is prepaid. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bcphaseeb 

your plan $35 -$12 account credit = $23 plus tax.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bcphaseeb wrote:

Hi,

I was curious as to how account credit works. I have $12 account credit, and I am enrolled in autopay. I was curious to how I will be charged next month. 

My plan cost $35, so will I be charged $23 or $35? Will they automatically use my account credit? If now how do I use it?

@Bcphaseeb   Your next billing cycle will use the available balance before going to your payment card for the difference.  Sounds like you have the $2 autopay+referral credit of $10 right now.  You should also see another $2 autopay added to that balance at the next renewal which means total of $14 will be available for the next payment cycle.  Yes it will be automatically deducted.

Need Help? Let's chat.