cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to acces My Account page.

niffler__
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I have to recharge my public mobile number. However, I'm unable to access the 'My Account' page. When I click on the link, the browser loads up but stays on the same page. Please note, I don't have network coverage as I'm abroad (will be returning later this month). Trying to do this on Edge browser. Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

niffler__

Btw, is it possible to get the same mobile number (which got deactivated) when signing up again?

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes, there was a post from earlier confirmed es8m activated while overseas and worked when back in Canada 

niffler__

Will the esim activate if I buy it right now (outside Canada)? I'm on the "Select a SIM" page and have verified my device's IMEI number for compatibility as well. @computergeek541 

@niffler__ wrote:

alright.. so you are saying that I can purchase a new PM sim at the airport and it will activate within a few minutes? I would be needing it to book an uber (hence my enquiry).

While I won't say that there has never been a delay in the servcie starting to work, the Public Mobile service usually starts working as soon as the customer has completed the activation steps.  Does your device support eSIM? If it does, you wouldn't need to look for a store that sells Public Mobile SIM cards.

slusagm

I meant eSIM setup is within 5 mins

not sure if airport has Telus or Koodo kiosk and even they do ,  if they have PM sim for sell

niffler__

alright.. so you are saying that I can purchase a new PM sim at the airport and it will activate within a few minutes? I would be needing it to book an uber (hence my enquiry).

slusagm

yes it will.  I remember someone talked about it

but why not wait till you are back in Canada? it is a 5 min process only

So there is an option to purchase an esim from my PM account. Is it doable from outside Canada? Of course I won't get the PM service here but will the sim activate and later work once I land at the airport?

Oh no. So I just checked an email from PM from 12 days ago. It's a survey asking why I left PM. So the number is closed ig?

1. Can we get the same phone number by signing up again?

2. Can I buy a PM sim card at the airport (YYZ)? If yes, how long will it take to activate as I will be using it book an uber?

Thank you very much for all the help!

@niffler__ wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Will I be unable to access "My Account" page upon login incase my account has been suspended for 90 days? If yes, how can I reactivate the account?

Accounts that have been suspended for 90 days are automatically closed. They cannot be reactivated.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will I be unable to access "My Account" page upon login incase my account has been suspended for 90 days? If yes, how can I reactivate the account?

@niffler__ wrote:

What other options do I have to recharge/re-activate my number? I do have a person in Canada who might be able to help me.

As long as your Public Mobile account hasn't been suspended for 90 day, a top up can be applied using vouchers. Muskbird.com offers real time vouchers which automatically apply the top up to your Public Mobile account without you needing ti dial 611 from your phone (which you can't while you're overseas). Muskbird does charge an additional convenience fee.

niffler__

What other options do I have to recharge/re-activate my number? I do have a person in Canada who might be able to help me.

niffler__

Oh I've done that. I chose the email option and logged in (been doing that for quite some time now). The issue that I'm facing is once I login and then want to navigate to 'My Accounts' page nothing happens.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you are accessing PM web page from not your regular access points PM will send you a code to authenticate yourself.

Chose email to receive it as phone not be able to receive it if you do not have proper plan and are not in Canada/USA.

Access to PM should work from any place on earth... Install Chrome and try to log in again.

Need Help? Let's chat.