cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account activation issue - CC charged, but can't get past paying again on 'resume' activation

mwawrin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I attempted to sign up Sunday Nov 27 2023, however after submitting payment I received an error message (can't recall code).  When i sign back in and 'resume' activation I go back to the payment screen.  Don't want to pay twice, so is there a way to get my CC credited before trying to continue with my account activation? 

Thanks,

Matt.

9 REPLIES 9

@mwawrin  Don’t forget to use your referral code for her activation 

mwawrin

Well team, we did it... (sort of, still two charges on my CC so will be following up with the DM to CS user).  
Using the app was way better - when signing up on the web I kept thinking the website was geared to mobile.  Now in the process of moving my wife's phone over.  

hi @mwawrin no worry about double charges, it won't.  But the activation really needs you to use the app to complete the activation.  Once you download and install the app, you login , and you will be ask to either get a new phone number or request number transfer.  You need to complete that step

@mwawrin  So as I and @hTideGnow  mentioned you need the app go ahead download it and resume activation it will work 

mwawrin

Thanks @TheSterlinger @Handy1 @Teo0321 , thank you for the quick responses and links!  I"ll send the DM  customer support asap. 

@hTideGnow I used the website.  Activation definitely isn't complete, but payment was 😞  Trying to avoid being double charged... 

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @mwawrin ,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand the concern about the payment issue during activation. To resolve this, I recommend contacting Public Mobile's customer support directly. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission. Explain the situation, including the error message and your desire to avoid double payment, and they should assist you in crediting your CC and completing the activation.

Note that they are currently overwhelmed by all of the Black Friday tickets, so it may take up to 24 hours to get a response. Be patient.

Best of luck!

🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mwawrin 

did you use tte app to complete the activation?  If you just used the browser and ddin't se the app, the activation was not completed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mwawrin  Are you using the app to activate you need to ? If you need to get a hold of support here’s a direct link to them also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try contacting a Public Mobile CS agent and they should be able to help you. Click the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.