cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account activated but no referral

Kidatheart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recommended my aunt to switch to public mobile.  I sent her my referral code through email.  During the activation of her account, she wasn't ever asked for the code and it seemed like the referral never happened.  What can we do now to activate the referral?

5 REPLIES 5

@Kidatheart  glad to hear that.

Kidatheart

She requested a ticket and the situation was rectified.  Thanks 

Kidatheart

Thank you for your suggestion.  It worked.  I connected with customer service and he activated the referral code for my aunt 👍

@Kidatheart wrote:

I recommended my aunt to switch to public mobile.  I sent her my referral code through email.  During the activation of her account, she wasn't ever asked for the code and it seemed like the referral never happened.  What can we do now to activate the referral?

There is a spot to enter the referral code during the activation. The code did need to be entered at that time, but to see if a Public Mobile customer support agent can apply your referral code, your aunt will need to use the chatbot to oepn a ticket.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Kidatheart  your aunt would have to submit the request to Public Mobile to add.

At the payment page 6 it asks for the code.

She can use the chatbot to create a ticket and provide your referral code. 

Usually added with 72 hours after.

Need Help? Let's chat.