cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Status Your account has been suspended

acheung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I tries to log in my account to check on my payment history and prepayment status,  I saw the above message saying "To reactivate your current plan, you need to pay your outstanding balance. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment

Deactivation Date: Jun 18, 2023" .

After I clicked on the REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT button which took me to the payment tab and I click on COMPLETE PAYMENT button.  The next page said SUCCESS! and my account said my account has been reactivated. When I clicked on the GO TO MY ACCOUNT button, the same error message appeared.

What should I do to resolve the issue so I can change my prepayment arrangement and view my profile.

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

acheung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for you prompt advice and resolve my stupid question.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@acheung 

Click on the circular arrow to refresh the page and also clear the cache and go incognito on your browser.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@acheung 

try restarting the phone...see if that helps.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@acheung   you could be just seeing cached page.

first restart the phone  and see if you can make calls, it is good if you can

Then login My Account again using Incognito/Private/Secret browsing mode and you should now see account showing active

Need Help? Let's chat.