cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Locked, Cant login. Cannot update Credit Card. No service.

motherbean
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The credit card on my account has expired. My phone call services cut off last night. I was on a monthly plan via auto payment. I thought I had some time before updating the card. I used to receive texts from Public as to when my payment was due but randomly stopped getting them. 

The issue:

I login to My Account, and a pop-up says to reactivate my account which I click, then it just redirects me back to the login page but this time it won't let me login (says incorrect password). I've tried doing this across multiple devices and deleting the cache, but these events keep occurring. My password and 2fa are all correct but it is Public's login system that is preventing me from accessing my account.

Now I cannot update my credit card and have no service.

I have read some posts - do I need to make a new account entirely? Like I have to buy a new SIM, get a new number, and have all of my rewards start from scratch? 

9 REPLIES 9

thanks @motherbean for the update.  Happy that you are back 

motherbean

Update: had to contact moderator to fix the issue. I can now access My Account and thus update my credit card and pay the outstanding fees via using the website.

motherbean

You need to login to My Account and go to Payments. This link may be helpful:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Change-credit-card/m-p/941645/highlight/t...

zo21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i need to update my account with a new credit card

motherbean

i submitted a ticket. Calling *611 does not give an option to change my credit card. Incognito mode does not work. Have tried waiting for a few hours before reattempting on different devices. I may need to try getting a voucher like you @hTideGnow and @dust2dust  mentioned, in the meantime 

hi @motherbean add to above, you can buy vouchers without fee at Shippers Drug mart and the load it to your account using *611 to resume service first 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Buy a voucher online from recharge.com and dial 611 and enter the voucher. Or use the RTR option at muskbird.com. Then your services can restart and you can take your time getting the login figured out.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @motherbean 

first  wait an hour

then try using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser 

if that does  it work, please submit ticket with CS agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.