cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidently changed my Email to the wrong one...

tylersnow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So i went to change my email and accidentally changed to the wrong one... now i am unable to get the email link to reset my email back to the original right one...it doesn't make sense to ask me for my phone number... to just send me a link to my email...within my email that i cant access to change my email???? should  i not get a link sent to my phone number it self? WTF its infuriating. anyone else had this issue? or know how to fix it by chance?

15 REPLIES 15

Donnn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you can't log in to your account then you need to submit a ticket to an agent by clicking on the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@tylersnow 

That will make it easier for the tech team to change your email back. The CSA will submit a ticket to make the request. Ask them for the reference # so you can follow up as it's no longer a quick fix nor seemingly a priority fix.

tylersnow

the same one as my original email would have been. but you don't need to know that lol

tylersnow

hopefully lol, i mean i have a few days before my credit card dies but still would suck if no responce

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@tylersnow 

Which email did you use for your community account?

tylersnow

so when i click on forgot email i get 0Auth2 Error Page...

tylersnow

i can try

So have you tried clicking on FORGOT EMAIL? Then again, best to clear cache THEN click on it. Just a thought.

@tylersnow  You can even ask them to change the email to the one you want also . Hopefully you get a quick reply . Can be 20 mins to 2 hours for a response 

tylersnow

thanks i'll give this a try and see lol

@tylersnow  Get support to help you regain access 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tylersnow

the problem with this is, i am unable to log into my account because of the email i input takes me to the log in page...it tells em i don't have the right email or password... so im in a never ending loop

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tylersnow  In your my account go to profile page  and manage ever safe there you can change the email for the account 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

So if you're using a PC, go to your browser settings and clear your cache. By doing so will reset you having to use the 2FA measure. Now you should have the 6 digit code sent to your phone. Then once you're back in, change your email to the correct one.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tylersnow 

on a laptop, log in to your account / Eversafe / email address can be updated there.

Need Help? Let's chat.