cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive sim card

Dhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did order a Sim card, but I haven’t received it and the order confirmation either. What should I do now?

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dhang 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a message private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Dhang 

Public mobile does not provide tracking services.  Usually uses Canada post. 

On the website, it states 10 business days to receive SIM card. SIM card orders are not immediately processed on weekends.  Up to 3 weeks to arrive from customer experiences.

If it has been more than 10 business days, you can contact customer service agent. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dhang 

could take as long as 3 weeks for it to get to you. PM does have free esim with all plans right now.

Need Help? Let's chat.