cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada-US plans

cella
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I get one of the new Canada-US plans, can I call from the US to Canada or is it just for calling 'within' the US and 'within' Canada. I'm thinking of subscribing for the months that we travel to the US during the winter.

6 REPLIES 6

@geogolem  Yes it will work on 4G phone and you will still get better speeds then if in 4G plan of 100mbs 

geogolem
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does anybody know if the 5G Canada-US 50$ plan will work on a non 5G phone.. i.e. will it work the same as my 4G plan with a US add on.. just at the reduced speeds..?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cella 

You may also want to consider....

This is also a promotion plan and may not be available in the future. So, it depends on how often you travel to the United States.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It's exactly as @Vneld said.

If you choose this account for example...  

KennethJAdams_0-1691966135867.png

The "small print" says...

⁺⁺Whether in Canada or the US, this plan includes unlimited calling, text, picture and video and messaging to phone numbers within and between Canada and the US. Data can be used in both Canada and the US.

However, if your plans to visit the US is only a few times a year, it may not be worth getting this particular plan. You may just want to consider a US add-on.

KennethJAdams_1-1691966294920.png

Vneld
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is copied and pasted from offer details of the US-Canada plan:

⁺⁺Whether in Canada or the US, this plan includes unlimited calling, text, picture and video and messaging to phone numbers within and between Canada and the US. Data can be used in both Canada and the US.

Hope it helps!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cella  Yes you can use it in the US like you use it here at home talk text and data . It’s a true snow bird plan . Just make sure when you got to the US you have data roaming turned on in your phone @cella 

add you can call US from Canada and Canada from US no worries .

Need Help? Let's chat.