cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing old Phone number

Maryam3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help in accessing an old phone number that hasnt been in service in 8 months. What steps can I take to do this?

3 REPLIES 3

@Maryam3 

you will need to check with PM support and see if they can help.  Again, YMMV.  

Please message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Maryam3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The number is still not in service. When I call it says “6UT1: the number you have reached is not in service”. It was a number i originally got from PM. 

How would I go about getting the number back since I know its out of service?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Maryam3 so, the account was not paid for over 8 months?  If that is the case, the account would have been closed and there is no guarantee you can get the number back

If you get the number from PM/Koodo/Telus originally and the number is not currently assigned, you have a chance.   You can try to call the number and see if it is in service

But the decision is with PM support,  please open ticket with them and ask

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But if you didn't get it from PM/Koodo/Telus originally and you ported into PM , then the number would have gone back to the provider you got it before, and PM won't be able to help for sure

Need Help? Let's chat.