cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A no payment required and refer-a-friend

CIECELYLI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I would like to mention you I joined your two promotions. And hope you can tell me what should I do.

The one is I could get a no payment required  at the third month during 12 months according to your promotion. It’s my third month from May 30,2022. I am worried about there is a automatic payment by my credit card, My bill will be paid automatically. So could you please set up my account a no payment required at my third month on May 30, 2022.

The other is I received an promotion email about Refer-a-friend from you public mobile today. It said my friend and I can save $25, That is to say you will give us a $5 credit every 30 days for up to five months. I have referred my friend to join in our public mobile by my unique referral code according to your promotion today, and his phone number has already activated. I want to know how can we get your credit. Thanks for your help! 

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CIECELYLI 

The third month free promotion was it thru a retailer....like Canadian Cell Supplies? From my experience it is usually added at the 6 week mark. Wait until the end of today to see if it is added to your transaction history and your account balance. If it isn't then contact customer support tomorrow about having it applied.

Screenshot_20220219-133253~2.png

The bonus referral credit will be applied in June. Going by the expiry date of the $25 bonus referral credit I expect the first $5 to be applied Friday June 10th. Log into your rewards account and look for the 1pt and last 4 digits of your referrals phone number to appear under the refer a friend section. Your friend's $10 bonus referral credit ( I think that still applies with this promotion but don't quote me on that?) will be credited within 72 hours but usually the next day.

Edit:

This was the last third month free credit offered by CCS....

• 29.Mar.2022 to 03.Apr.2022 

• 3rd Month FREE on Any Plan

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CIECELYLI wrote:

Hi there,

I would like to mention you I joined your two promotions. And hope you can tell me what should I do.

The one is I could get a no payment required  at the third month during 12 months according to your promotion. It’s my third month from May 30,2022. I am worried about there is a automatic payment by my credit card, My bill will be paid automatically. So could you please set up my account a no payment required at my third month on May 30, 2022.

Was this an instore or 3rd party promotion, or a promo you say here on the Community?

If the terms and conditions said 3rd cycle free, then you should not get charged (even if you have a card registered for Autopay).

If it turns out you do get charged, then submit a ticket with CSA and provide them the promo details, screenshots or pictures in your ticket would help.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

The other is I received an promotion email about Refer-a-friend from you public mobile today. It said my friend and I can save $25, That is to say you will give us a $5 credit every 30 days for up to five months. I have referred my friend to join in our public mobile by my unique referral code according to your promotion today, and his phone number has already activated. I want to know how can we get your credit. Thanks for your help! 

Your credit should should up 1st week starting in June, if below was applied:

"$25 Refer-a-friend bonus will be applied as a $5 monthly credit for up to 5 months, as long as both the referrer and referee remain active Public Mobile customers. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends June 6, 2022 11:59PM EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in June."

@CIECELYLI   - just so you know, we are all customers and members like you here on the public forum. We are not Public Mobile representatives.

Please see my responses in blue above.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

These should all be done automatically by the system. Out of an abundance of caution, you could connect with a CSA to confirm both of these promotions and they can have a look at their end but you shouldn't have to do anything extra, just carefully read the conditions for both

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CIECELYLI   which one month free promotion was that?  The last promotion like this I recalled was Black Friday promotion.  Or was that an in store promotion?  

Usually when PM gives the one month free, they deposit the plan amount into your account as Available Fund.   So, I suggest you to keep paying for next month first but work with PM Support to get the money back.  You can open ticket with them here:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

For you friend you just referred today, you did it well on the right date  🙂  .  The "Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in June."  So, keep an eye on it in June  .  Again, PM will deposit the $5 into your account as Available Fund.

Need Help? Let's chat.