cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Whenever I launch PM on my laptop, it says my location is ON. When I change it to BC, it'll stay there ...until I close out browser. When I relaunch PM later, it's back to ON.

It's a small thing, but I kinda think it should know I'm in BC as that's where I declared my location when I initially activated my account.

Is ON the default start-up location or have I missed clicking another button somewhere ?

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

It happens to me too and I am in BC too.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hairbag1 I think the map for PM is upside down.

I am in ON , but i launch PM, it shows BC LoL

for you , my BC friends,  maybe bookmark tihs: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Ha, ha good one. I got the same but opposite! I am in ON but site says BC.

Lol I'm in the exact same boat, and PM isn't the only website that has put me in BC location wise either 

@hairbag1 wrote:

Whenever I launch PM on my laptop, it says my location is ON. When I change it to BC, it'll stay there ...until I close out browser. When I relaunch PM later, it's back to ON.

It's a small thing, but I kinda think it should know I'm in BC as that's where I declared my location when I initially activated my account.

Is ON the default start-up location or have I missed clicking another button somewhere ?

This isn't really a Public Mobile issue in the sense that this based on the IP address of your connection. Public Mobile doesn't control that and the database about location can be out-of-date or your internet connection can be routed in less that ideal ways.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Good job! That's better now isn't it?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.