cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in issues

Angie79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have two numbers registered with public mobile and am not able to log in using the phone number after trying to log in using my email. The message I receive states 'enter a valid phone number'.  I've been locked out and have waited the required time but still cannot get back in. I created a new account using a newly created email and now not sure what steps to take to 1) cancel one of the phone numbers 2) access the second number to change the payment options.

thanks in advance for any help!

4 REPLIES 4

Angie79

Thanks for the replies.

I am still locked out of both accounts even after waiting an hour. One of the phones was stolen so I am not sure how to cancel this account with public mobile since I am having so much difficulty logging in. Is there anyone I can talk to? 

@Angie79 wrote:

That makes sense-thanks. Do you know why when I enter the phone number to log in I receive a message that I need to enter a valid phone #.

For the purposes of the EverSafe login, a phone number can only be used for one account.  Trying to use the same phone nubmer for two diffferent Public Mobile accounts will result in an error message.

Angie79

Hi,

That makes sense-thanks. Do you know why when I enter the phone number to log in I receive a message that I need to enter a valid phone #. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Angie79 , each line requires its own account which has a unique email address.  You cannot put two lines into a single account.  Could this be your problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.