cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A comparison between lowend flanker brands

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

I made a table illustrating the differences between the different network.. (I tried to make a text version but Public / Lithium rejected it). Any thing that is missing.. just comment and I will update this. The commonality is they are all prepaid services where you buy credits and pay for services ahead of time. Information current as of June 8, 2019.

Updated with suggestions from NDesai & z10user4Updated with suggestions from NDesai & z10user4

5 REPLIES 5

@Anonymoustoo late to change the subject now since it is posted.. also when I first posted a text version it was rejected (censors), so I am a bit gunshy, originally it was comparison between Chatr, Freedom, Luck and Public.. I think perhaps it was too on the nose. Contacts is intended to be contact information etc.

Anyhow updated the 30 days bit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

Thanks @NDesai  I have updated the information.

So while you're active, may as well go all the way. 🙂

What are the pre-purchase and post-purchase rows for?

I'm not sure about the specifics of the others but the rewards here are 30 days not month.

Why don't you capitalize low and end up top?

It's Lucky Mobile. With a y.

What's "Contacts"?

@GinYVR wrote:

Support info is still "None". 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@GinYVR Thanks for putting this up. I see some information missing such as other rewards Public Mobile offers (Loyalty and Community). While PM do not have support over the phone, they still provide support through the community. So technically, "None" is not the correct info you provided. I am not trying to defend PM, i just want you to list all the info so nothing is left out as it might make a difference for others. 

Need Help? Let's chat.