Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days subscription and rewards

Veni
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The question is:

Why there is no transparency?

Why do we have to go thru 90 days subscription to get clear answers?

Why community members keep imagining answers then say will see in 90 days?

If there is no transparency on PM website there is something not right.

They have $15 plan and no informations clear about it the other said unlimited incoming. Why it's not written clear?

It would be much easier and avoid unnecessary arguments and imagination.

Thanks to all and good luck.

Wish you the best. 

8 REPLIES 8

Veni

You are 100% right.

Adios.

Veni

Leak of transparency. That's set.

Adios. Thx.

Veni

I understand. Why can't we just see it on PM website well explained to all of us.?

Now because many mention it,they finally added it to their website but still unlimited incoming calls missing. Could you please add it on their website.

Transparency avoid misunderstanding and frustration. 

Thanks. Good luck. Adios.

I'll be leaving PM soon. I know buddy: It's MY CHOICE. Who cares? . Adios.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hollister @Veni  @dust2dust 

Just Saw This in REWARDS Under Preauthorised Payments and Rewards, etc. :

Pre-authorized payments Rewards are earned when you set up automatic payments with a pre-authorized credit or Visa Debit card.

Earn:

• 30-day subscription: $2/30 days
  • 90-day subscription: $6/90 days
  • 10-day subscription: not eligible

Note: if you are on a 90-day subscription, your Rewards will be accumulated and applied every 90 days. 10-day subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards.

Refer-a-Friend and earn $1 off every 30 days, or $3 off every 90 days. Your friend will also receive a one-time $10 credit when they activate.

Head over to the Public Mobile Community, and lend a hand. Asking questions, answering questions or just providing your thoughts can earn up to $20 per calendar month.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Veni 

re: $15 plan (thanks to @LitlLdy )

Updated from CS_Agent:

Hello,  I am delighted to assist you today!

Here are the details of the $15 plan and what is included:

*100 outgoing Canada-wide minutes and Unlimited incoming Canada-wide minutes

*Unlimited International text and Picture Messaging

*250 MB 

*data speed 3G                                               

Kindly,
CS_Agent”

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Veni , I don't doubt that once settled into a 90 day plan, rewards will work out fine.  I do agree with you that there is an element of risk during the transition cycle.  Going from a 30 day plan to 90 day plan should be risk free even if 1x rewards are issued.  It is going the other way that I would be worried about.  

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Veni 

The reduction in price of the subscription plans is a great incentive to switch, but to me it is not worth the headache with the guessing of what is going to happen with the rewards on the legacy or point system. As well these subscription plans are relatively new so there are probably other things that can go wrong down the road with them. It’s better to stick with what you know. There will always be deals down the road.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

No argument here. For as long as I can remember the messaging here has always been bad and inconsistent and wrong. So the regulars here hash it all out and wait for real world experiences to report back with their findings.

We already have inconsistencies. Another member (an oracle) says they got 3 months of the autopay reward but only 1 month of referrals and loyalty (as I think should be proper) when they changed to a 90 day plan. So things are already screwy. Another member (another oracle) is saying that support is saying no you won't get a full 3 months at the end of the 90 days. Seems nonsense. But we get nonsense here all too often from support. So who knows. All we can go by is what is reported for real life observations. I believe we can't fully trust support to provide us with correct answers. Some people will ask support and come back with the proclamations. Then in the future we learn that it was all wrong anyway. Which is why I rarely ask support for these kinds of detailed questions. I wait for real life experiences.

Need Help? Let's chat.