cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day to 30 day plan switch

dha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning, 

My 90 day plan renewed recently. It is valid until end of October. I would like to switch to a different 30 day plan. Is it possible to get a credit or refund for the unused 45 days of my plan and apply it to the new plan's payment? Please let me know. Thank you. 

@J_PM 

5 REPLIES 5

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I regretted my decision to get a 90 day plan as well. It’s a  big commitment, and you really have to be careful about budgeting every month to make sure that you don’t  over spend. You still have to put money aside every month for your phone bill. 

90 Day plans are not that great. it’s like being trapped in a mini contract and if a better deal comes around you are trapped for the next 2 to 3 months. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Every single Referral who did a 90-day regrets it and now most of them have scheduled plan changes. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Exactly why I'm not a fan of the 90 day plans. In particular because of the pace of change with the plans lately.

As stated, there are no refunds here unfortunately. You'll just have to schedule the plan change for next renewal.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dha 

The new 90 days plan rolled out recently so I am not sure if you can get a credit as PM is a prepaid plan but it is worth asking.

Private message a CS_Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Please let us know how it turned out.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dha  No refunds PM is pre paid . But your best to  just change plan for next renewal so you don’t lose $ on your current cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.