cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

647xxxxxxx

jkunalj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

My number is 647xxxxxxx and I forgot to pay. I am outside of Canada now.

I am unable to open my online account. What to do ?

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

8 REPLIES 8

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@jkunalj   Do you have your issue resolved yet?

@jkunalj wrote:

I am outside of Canada. I forgot to recharge my mobile.
My number is xxxxxxx
Please allow me to recharge the same number as I am having sim card of this number.

Thank you.

@jkunalj 

Have you created a Self Serve account previously?

If not, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If having issues, clear your cache and open a tab in incognito mode then log into Self Serve.

Use Forgot your password, if you cannot remember your password.

If still issues contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Has your account been suspended for more than 90 days...? if so, your account and phone number is gone, sorry.

Just noticed @Nezgar covered this point. 🤙

What does your status say when you call?

# 1-855-478-2542
# 1-855-4PUBLIC

jkunalj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am outside of Canada. I forgot to recharge my mobile.
My number is 6477621575. 
Please allow me to recharge the same number as I am having sim card of this number.

Thank you.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@jkunalj Hopefully you haven't let your account lie inactive for more than 90 days since your last active service. If so your account would have been closed and your number lost...

@jkunalj   Is it a password issue?  you tried Forgot Password link?   Once a correct email address is entered, you will be asked to answer the security question.

if you are unable to get through the password reset, you will have to contact PM using the Chatbot.  Customer Support Agent will reset the password for you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right.  You could make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Please do not post personal info line phone number, name, etc.

What message do you get when you try to log in?

Did you forgot your account password?

Can you log in into ANY Canadian site (bank, utility, etc.)? Maybe that other country is blocking Canada for whatever reason?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jkunalj wrote:

hi,

My number is x and I forgot to pay. I am outside of Canada now.

I am unable to open my online account. What to do ?

Clear your browser cache and cookies and open a new browser in incognito. You can also try a different browser. 

Need Help? Let's chat.