cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5gb for $25 until Sept 5 2023

AlThePal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife who is on a $15/mo plan got a text the other day with this offer.

I would love to get it, as I'm paying $40 for 20GB which I don't really need, 5GB would be fine. However, I didn't get the text and if I go to plan changes, this option doesn't show.

Does anyone know of how I can switch to it? Any help much appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

@AlThePal You can't swap her plan onto your phone number, no. But if you wanted to trade phone numbers with your wife, sure.

AlThePal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the feedback—does anyone know if there would be an issue with me switching my wife's account to the $25 5GB plan, dropping mine to the $15/mo plan she has, and then switching phone numbers?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@AlThePal Sorry, it's a targeted offer to increase spend of certain low spend customers, which you are not. If your paying $40 for 20GB though (I don't remember that plan), you may want to think about switching to the $39/20GB which also has an option to make it $34/month if you prepay for 90 days at a time.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AlThePal 

Unfortunately, these marketing promo texts are aimed to get customers to increase their cost plans.  So, for your wife's plan, the aim is to increase from $15 to $25 plan.  

I don't think that any customers with $40 plan was offered the $25 promo plan.  

I fully agree with @Handy1 

That will allow you to keep the extra GB's and save $18 every 3 months! By switching to that plan, you'll save $72 a year. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AlThePal  Sorry Those text offers are only for the lucky ones that get the text . But 20GB for $39 right now and if you opt in for 90 days it works out to $34 a month . So pay $102 upfront 60 GB for 90 days . Just make sure to make plan change for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your current cycle 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

This offer is targeted. Sadly you will not be able to get this plan. Only your wife will be able to. I said YES. She should too. Remember, happy wife, happy life!! 🙂

Edit: Only real option is for you to say YES and take over her plan and number. Then you cancel your plan and open a new $15 plan and she'll use it. It's a lot of work but eh...  please refer back to previous comment about happy wife happy life. LOL

Need Help? Let's chat.