cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

57$ per month ? why ?

coeurdulion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You are thieves who are charging me $57.49 a month. I am going to completely switch companies, and I will never recommend you to my loved ones or any future clients. I know you don’t care, and you pretend that the customer is king—we know the game. But you are truly to be avoided by the entire population.

9 REPLIES 9

coeurdulion

Thank you, that's very kind of you. I just read it. I find that their policy is quite stingy compared to other Canadian telecom companies.

hi @Phil_Adelphus  @hairbag1 

depends on your plan amount, the $50 plan of  my family account has option of $30, $35, $39 and $45

I think for those have $25 and below, their lower priced  choices are less

@hairbag1   There are currently no plans higher (or even equal) than what the OP is currently paying, should it not be possible to change to one of the three lower plans that are supposedly open to existing customers on the Shop page?  

@HALIMACS wrote:

@coeurdulion 

You sound frustrated, which is understandable.

You could switch to a lower plan.   Log into your self-serve, go under Manage Subscription, then see if there's another plan which may suit your needs which is cheaper.

Whenever I log in to look at current plan menu....I'm only being offered options HIGHER than my current plan. For some reason, PM won't offer cheaper plans nowadays. Log in to your account to see if you can change to a cheaper plan....I couldn't.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

There is one thing @coeurdulion that hasn't been said yet and I think it's important you know this. These forums, ALL OF US are customers like you. There is nobody here from Public Mobile that monitors these forums. 

With that being said, Public Mobile is a self serve service. YOU pick and choose which plans you want and what works for you. YOU can change plans ANYTIME you want. You can switch plans every month if you wanted, there are no extra fees. Only YOU can decide who to do your business with but I feel you may directing your anger at the wrong folks here. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@coeurdulion 

\here's something to read to help understand how points work..

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Also, before you go, make sure to use up all your freebies from past Holiday bonus minutes and any free data you may have accumulated. Be a shame to walk away from PM with freebies leftover.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @coeurdulion how much were you paying before? you have a $50 plan?

you were wondering where the autopay/loyalty discount/friend rewards gone?   PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

coeurdulion

Now you’ve confirmed that you’ve had me as a client since 2019. While I might have been naive, I won’t be for much longer. I advise anyone reading this message to avoid getting tricked.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@coeurdulion 

You sound frustrated, which is understandable.

You could switch to a lower plan.   Log into your self-serve, go under Manage Subscription, then see if there's another plan which may suit your needs which is cheaper.

If so, make sure to switch on NEXT renewal, vs an IMMEDIATE plan change to avoid losing out on your current cycle.  (as there's no refunds or prorations)

Need Help? Let's chat.