cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 one-time Int'l LD bonus

jelmusboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus, can I use it to call any country?

5 REPLIES 5
Moved:

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jelmusboy 

The official list for the holiday gift of 500 international long distance calling minutes :

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

But members have discovered that you can also call:

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela.

So far it seems it also works for these countries as well :

Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Pakistan.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @jelmusboy 

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

Call to U.S. Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
international Add ( 011 ) in front of the any area code

@jelmusboy wrote:

I have 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus, can I use it to call any country?

The countries that can be called are limited to the countries mentioned in the announcement for these free minutes as well as a few more countries (unofficially) that can be called using the paid international long distance add-on. 

Need Help? Let's chat.