Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 one-time Int'l LD bonus minutes

Jan01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do these minutes cover calls to Mexico?

edited by computergeek541:  discussion is unrelated to "rewards"

5 REPLIES 5

@Chalupa_Batman search for the "Merrier" thread I'm Announcements board and it shows clearly the counties you can call with the bonus add-on 

The list you provided is the counties list for the paid International LD add-on 

Hey @computergeek541 

Is there a link to show where you can call using the free 500 minutes vs purchasing the 300 minutes INTL? I've never seen differently. 

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hello @Jan01 

Here is a list of all the countries you can call using the 500  Intl minutes.

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

That's not the list for the free 500 long distaance minutes add-on.  The official list is:  Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

I will admit that calls to some (or maybe all) of the countries in the list that you've provided might work, but the countries other than the ones in the list I've given aren't suppsoed to work.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Jan01 

Here is a list of all the countries you can call using the 500  Intl minutes.

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

@Jan01 wrote:

Do these minutes cover calls to Mexico?

Yes, calls to Mexico can be made with these minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.