$25.00
/ MONTH
  • 1024 MB at 3G Speed
  • 30-day plan
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text

I have had this plan this 2018. Am I able to change to the $15 plan

at the end of this cycle?

Will I lose holiday bonus  US minutes and data I have remaining?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mjpw  You will only be able to see the $19 plan mentioned by @dabr when you log into your account either via web or the PM app. Be sure to select “Change on Renewal” so as not to waste the funds spent on your current cycle. PM plans can change at any time so I would suggest making the selection soon. (This $19 plan is identical to your current $25 plan except the speed is 4G.)

You will not use your holiday bonuses but you will lose the PM data “gift” you recently received.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mjpw   The current $15 plan is not available to existing customers.  You can schedule a change at next renewal to $19 plan which gives you the same features as you have now. 

Your gifted or purchased data/mins (bought before the 30 day policy came into effect) will stay with your account, however, you will probably lose the bonus data PM recently gifted to customers (150 days expiry) for downgrading plans since legacy rewards of loyalty/autopay have been retired and new points rewards are in effect for most starting this month.  You will now earn 5% of payments to the account and 10 points ($10) per year.

Need Help? Let's chat.