cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone sucks

MaverickIV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the USA can plan with 40 gigs of memory. I am connected to T-Mobile through you guys. The service is terrible. Takes a minute for a call to connect.

5 REPLIES 5

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @MaverickIV 

It really depends on the phone you have an if it supports VoLTE or not. Also, it's 40GB of data. If you are connected to T-Mobile, then I'd suggest rebooting your phone if you already haven't. Also, it depends on where you are and the signal you're getting. So many factors involved.  

I'm with @BKNS27 as well. I have two and I friggin love it! 

You should look into google voice.  It is my go to option world wide for talk and text.  It is free.  All you need is WiFi or a mobile data connection.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @MaverickIV 

It really depends on the phone you have an if it supports VoLTE or not. Also, it's 40GB of data. If you are connected to T-Mobile, then I'd suggest rebooting your phone if you already haven't. Also, it depends on where you are and the signal you're getting. So many factors involved.  

I'm with @BKNS27 as well. I have two and I friggin love it! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MaverickIV 

The signal quality is because of the US carrier AT&T and T-Mobile contracting with PM.

This is the main reason I use TextNow SIM for free calling and texting.

IMG_0104.jpeg

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MaverickIV 

What model of phone do you have? If it's not on Public Mobile's whitelist  for VOLTE your voice calls will need to use T-Mobile's 2G network. Download Textnow and choose a Canadian phone #. This will allow you to make and recieve voice calls using the 4G LTE network.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yup - calling in the US can be problematic with the shutdown of the 3G network there, and depending on your device and its capabilities, @MaverickIV 

Is your phone VoLTE enabled?   That would help.   

You might also try connecting to the AT&T network to see if that is better.

Need Help? Let's chat.