cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 minutes international calls

binh514123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I called to Australia and it keeps hanging off after 5 minutes. I tried calling different times and it keeps happening. Have you ever encountered this issue? 

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

@hTideGnow- I know. And what makes it more interesting is that they got through. But it's not official (adding - except the 300). Like you said, talk fast. 🙂

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When all else fails, try a device restart... Just in case. 

@hTideGnow   Yeah, there has been quite a few posts mentioning that more countries than what's on the list were available to call and some customers did try calling countries not on the official list with success.

@binh514123   Your call should definitely not hang after 5 minutes.  First just try rebooting or toggling airplane mode on/off.  Did you check with the person you are calling if there's an issue on their phone, just in case?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @binh514123   you have to talk fast then  🤣

did you try different numbers and all same?

And does it hung up right at 5 mins? or roughty? 

@dust2dust  the Holiday Long Distance bonus could include more countries than listed.  I remember there were posts talked about it.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

500? Or 300? The 500 freebie doesn't include Australia.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@binh514123  does  it do this every time or just last couple times in the same hour ? Could be weather related possibly 

Need Help? Let's chat.