cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 free minutes of overseas calling

Kathrynleliever
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I recently was awarded 500 free minutes of overseas calling and i do not see it on my account details.   I also thought i was awarded 15 gb of data and only see 12 gb.

Thanks Kathryn

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kathrynleliever 

Did you reply YES to the text from 4911? If so and they are not in your account contact customer support with a screenshot of your text reply and ask for them to added to your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kathrynleliever 

The More is Merrier promo in December 2021 was for a one time free 500 international minutes and one time free 2gb bonus.

Your promo bonus is in your Self Serve account under My Data & Add-ones. 
If it is not shown, you will need to contact a CS_Agent by private message and click on the envelope icon on top of this Community page.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kathrynleliever   The Christmas bonus was only 500 Free LD minutes and 2GB one time, 

If you login to My Account, you should see these 2 lines in My Data & Add-ons section:

2GB one-time data bonus
500 one-time Int'l LD bonus

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kathrynleliever : Maybe post a screenshot of the left side of your overview page. Is it possible you've used up all those minutes? Were you here before December? Did you reply yes to a text offering you some gifts? Did you sign up in December?

12 or 15 gigs of data depends on the plan you're on. The gift was for 2gb of data if that's what you're thinking of.

Need Help? Let's chat.