cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 year loyalty points credit

robm54
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering where I can see my accumulated loyalty points (5yrs X 10 points = 50 points) as I have been with PM since 2019...all I see is 5points ? Thanks Rob 

6 REPLIES 6

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You don't get 50 points per year, you get 10 points per year regardless of how many years of loyalty you have. It's a big loss ($10 vs $60 per year if you have 5+ years).

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@robm54 wrote:

Yes I've seen the points system breakdown, but where is my initial catch up  points credit  for my yearly accumulation for my previous 5 year tenure?? Surely they're not xxxxing us out of that?

If you had switched to Points voluntarily prior to the announcement that we were all being moved to Points, you would have received 1 point for every month that you had been a subscriber. PM removed that perk just before the forced migration announcement.

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Everyone who was on the old Rewards program received 5 points on their transfer to the Points plan. You will not receive accumulated loyalty points. You will receive 10 points annually on your anniversary date. Every 30 days, you will get 5% of your plan price in points and 1 point for each referral.

@robm54 the new points system as no more loyalty rewards, it is replaced by the annual 10 bonus anniversary point

robm54
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I've seen the points system breakdown, but where is my initial catch up  points credit  for my yearly accumulation for my previous 5 year tenure?? Surely they're not xxxxing us out of that?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@robm54 you might have missed the rewards system change announcement back in March 

PM retired the old reward system this month (May) and everyone migrated on the new Public Points system. 
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

With this new system, you pay the full amount first (with the Available Funds on your My Account or via your credit/debit card on the system), and hence you see a higher charge now. 
Then PM will give you the points to your point account after renewal within 48 hours.  Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem $15 bill payment yourself to bring the next payment down.  Or you can also use points to buy add-ons with a discounted price

For how to earn points with Public Points,

• you will get the same friend referral, 1 point (= $1) for every referral every month.
  • Instead of $2 autopay, you earn 5% point of your spending in points (plan renewal or add-on purchrases). 
  • Instead of loyalty rewards, you will earn 10 points on your Anniversary date every year 
  • You will still earn Give-Back rewards by participating in the Community. Everyone has a chance to earn can  1/2/5/10/15/20 points depends on the overall participation of the month 

I have to admit Public Points rewards is not as good as the Legacy rewards system, but you are still saving money, just in a slower pace 

Here is more information about the rewards system migration:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.