cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

43$ Canada-us plan

MIchaelGamliel9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does this mean I can call and use data in the USA ?  It’s says Canada-us data and it says Canada-us calling 

11 REPLIES 11

You were most likely using the 2G GSM network from T-Mobile for those calls. That's a version of my phone and my phone does not have volte.

Prosperious2

I have a Samsung Galaxy A31

https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a31-10149.php

the model is SM-A315G/DSL. It is a midrange phone.

HI @Prosperious2 / @MIchaelGamliel9 

what phones and models do you have?

Prosperious2

I was in Las Vegas Oct 1-7 and I was able to use both Data and calls without issue. I was connected to T-Mobile if I recall correctly.

MIchaelGamliel9

I was in Vermont last night fully connected to AT&T with data.  Have this package and data worked but calls failed never worked. Roaming was on and lte was on.   Burlington Vermont to be specific. 

You can keep your legacy rewards program when you do a plan switch. 

Prosperious2

If I switch to this plan, will I be able to keep my current Rewards or will it swith to "Public Points" ?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I want this plan on BC sooooo bad

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MIchaelGamliel9  It sure is . Call to and from Canada and the US in both countries . Great plan !:)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @MIchaelGamliel9 

the Canada-US plans are those Snowbird plans for people go to US a lot and use the service without paying extra for roaming. But to subscribe, you need a credit card linked to Quebec address.  If youbare in Quebec, this is really a wonderful plan

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MIchaelGamliel9 yes it is. You can use the service in US 

But it is a plan for Quebec subscribers only

Need Help? Let's chat.