On Oct 26, 2022 I ported to PM using a referral code.
Initial plan: $40 for 5gb + 12GB BONUS 12 months promo
+$10 referral up front, then $5 referral for 5 months, 3x reward points ($6 per month)
On Oct 31, 2022 I chose change plan at next renewal for the better deal $40 for 15GB.
At 30 days (On Nov 25, 2022) the plan did not change to the $40 for 15GB, it stayed at the $40 for 5GB and the 12 months for 12gb promo is still on the account, although since day 1 it says it is in cycle 2/12 and still shows cycle 2/12.
Today at 30 days I see that there is again a better plan but this time it is available to "new customer only". of $35 for 20GB for 15 months.
- Rate plan did not change at renewal as process (yes I have screen shots)
- Did not receive the $5 referral bonus for 5 months despite CS agent confirming that would be the case before signing up.
- New promo yet again that is again better $35 for 20GB for 15 months on the day of my renewal where I am stuck with the original plan and was charged for it. This $35 for 20gb is available to new customers only. Guess I am not new customer after just 30 days. Even if I was to switch, I just paid for 1 month service this morning through the renewal.
- Data usage not being updated on PM site, shows 0.85GB used entire month, the 12 month promo cycle shows as cycle 2/12 from day 1 and still doing after the first 30 days.
- Reward points did not appear yet, but I think I read that it takes 48 hours?
Not a great welcome to PM for first 30 days of service. Opened a ticket for promo not changing. Didn't let me type anything, so I tried to open a second ticket for the $5for 5 months referral bonus but it kept giving me 404 error using any browser to the link provided by SIMON for opening the ticket.