cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40-15GB offer will be gone tomorrow. (one day deal)

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good morning everyone,

I saw this on the Public Mobile front page. This offer will be gone tomorrow.

Get it before it gone.

Have a wonderful day

19 REPLIES 19

@popping   Yes the plan isn't available to view if you've already scheduled to change to it.

BTW, new customers would still be able to get this plan once they activate (not sure if it's available during activation like before) and would be able to schedule a change until PM removes it from self serve, that is.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hTideGnow @dabr 

I know what I did wrong.  I used the a/c with the active $40 15GB 4G plan to schedule plan change on my next renewal date.  Well, PM server did check my active plan first. Thank you for point it out.

HI @dabr   the fact that Jade making a post calling it "one day deal" is already confusing enough.  That "one day" started 2 weeks or so and have been "renewing" daily.  if there is an end date coming up, just say it.  Why those marketing terms?  Unnecessary

Yep, still available in self serve but this announcement was/is confusing...

@popping   the plan still available for new activation and plan change for exiting customers.

popping

It is too late now for existing customer to get the $40 15GB 4G plan.if you did not scheduled plan change yesterday or earlier.

For new activation, it is also too late now to get the $40 15GB 4G plan if you did not submit your email yesterday.   You can only get the $40 12GB 4G plan for first 12 months now.

For the new customers who did submitted your email address and have not received your SIM card on time for activation by Nov 27 midnight ET.  Please send me a private message ASAP on 2022-11-27 only as I have a few PM SIM cards to give away on a first come first serve basis.  No string attached like using my referral code.  It is my way to welcome you to PM.

For the few lucky future PM customers, I will send you the SIM card number by private message so that you can activate your $40 15GB 4G plan before the deadline.  With your screenshot of your partial profile page showing your SIM card last 4 digits.  Make sure to mask out your personal info.  After checking the last 4 digits of the SIM card number which I sent you.  I will mail you the  PM SIM card with your SIM card number on my expense by Canada Post letter mail.  You should get it in 6 business days from the date I mail the letter on 2022-11-28 before 4:30pm MT which is the deadline for the  Canada Post mail truck daily collection time at the postal outlet near me.

@kaytus wrote:

Just want to point out or remind the new customer. If you do not register the email, maybe lose this deal.

The infromation that I now have says that customers need to reserve the offer by submitting an e-mail address and that the plan otherwise might not be offered after today.

kaytus

Just want to point out or remind the new customer. If you do not register the email, maybe lose this deal.

kaytus

@computergeek541 yup. u are correct. It said that register your email. email u this offer.

@kaytus 

There is no code for this offer. i don't see any condition saying that the customer needs to register an e-mail address.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Maybe Public Mobile should just call it a Flash Sale or Deal  or a Lightening Deal.

*Current as of November 11, 2022. Offer available to new activations online. Plus taxes. To redeem this offer online, activate a SIM card between Nov 11 to Nov 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.

Not 'one day deal'

kaytus

@popping @computergeek541 @Yummy 

Sorry, i did not read them carefully. But still you need to register email before today. To get the email code for the new activation. Am I correct? May be not for the exiting customer.

p2.JPG

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kaytus 

It's that all important asterisk.*

kaytus

@popping @computergeek541 

That's what they said so. I hope that I did not mislead any pplp.JPG

popping

This deal changed to single Day deal this morning.

Schedule plan change today on your next renewal date as an insurance.  You can always cancel it before your next renewal date.

popping_0-1668182059660.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As per @darlicious  this deal will end on Nov. 27, 2022.

Deal is part of regular offer (but with confusing title).

popping

\Member can schedule plan change today to this $40 15GB plan on your next renewal date.  PM will honor it even your renewal date is 30 days or 90 days away.

It's not a one.day deal and it won't be gone tomorrow. The end date is listed as November 27.

Need Help? Let's chat.