cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan didn’t change but payment did

Marley2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Had an old plan of 5gigs at 3G for $30. Plan was supposed to change on renewal date to 15gigs at 4g for $40. Was billed the $40 but plan is still 5gigs at 3G. What do I do ? 

5 REPLIES 5

Glally
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try and have a look if the plan has change shows by viewing your account on the Public mobile website through a desktop computer. That is what I tried after the new plan didn't show on my phone.  

Buzzard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I Just changed over to the $40 15gb plan and it took about 24hrs before it changed from 3g to 4g but everything is working great now.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You might be reading obsolete web page.

If you are charged new amount, plan has changed 99.99%.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to try to log in. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Meow_0-1668207787957.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Marley2 

Known glitch in the system. Try to login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

When customers changes plans successfully, the self service account shows the old "cached" version of the plan. If you login again with above instructions, it should show the new plan.  

@Marley2 wrote:

Had an old plan of 5gigs at 3G for $30. Plan was supposed to change on renewal date to 15gigs at 4g for $40. Was billed the $40 but plan is still 5gigs at 3G. What do I do ? 

Self Serve coudl be showing old plan details.  Log out, clear cache, clear cookies, close browser. Open browser again and log in to re-check details.

Need Help? Let's chat.