cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 / 15 gig plan

Larry166
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on the $25 / 1 gig plan and want to switch over to the $40 / 15 gig plan just for the summer.  Can I switch back and forth between the two plans?

6 REPLIES 6

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Larry166 wrote:

I am currently on the $25 / 1 gig plan and want to switch over to the $40 / 15 gig plan just for the summer.  Can I switch back and forth between the two plans?

@Larry166 

As long as the $25 / 1 GB is still an available plan, you can switch back whenever you wanna.

Nobody knows if or when any of the plan details will change. The $25 plan has been around for awhile and I don't see it changing anytime soon...but just be aware that it could change....just sayin' !

Good strategy though !!

@Larry166 yes, it could be more advantageous for you to make the plan change using Change plan now in some situations, one like yours.  Just wait till you used up all the data on your current plan cycle and then make an immediate plan change. 

Please be aware that with a Change plan now, the full plan amount will the changed and no reward  discount will be applied.  You would however get the reward discount again on the following renewal

Larry166
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the quick reply. I am almost out of data halfway through my cycle. If I add on 1 gig of data it’s going to cost me $15. If I start the $40 plan right away, isn’t it going to cost me the same amount?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Larry166   .  PM is prepaid provider and no contract for any plan.  So, yes, you can always change plan

But whenever you make plan change, please try to use "Change plan on renewal date" to schedule a plan change on the next renewal instead of Change plan now to avoid losing unnecessary money

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Larry166  Yes you can and if your on old rewards you get to keep those too , just be sure to make the plan change for next renewal and not immediately so you don’t lose money on your current cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.