cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$39/month with a 90-day subscription

tanishqbhatia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to see that promotion once I sign in into my account. It is showing me default $45/month 15GB+15GB and not 90-day subscription on this plan.

I want to change my subscription before it expires.

Please help.

37 REPLIES 37

EZR

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 10.09.22 PM.png

If the promo had been offered in Quebec, I would have definitely taken it! I'm on the $39 /20GB plan. I think I can survive without the extra 10GB. 🙂

@EZR Quebec usually have better deals than the rest of Canada.  This is one odd time that good offers do not apply for Quebec.  But trust me, you will see some much better Quebec only deal soon

I believe you can still get this deal if you are willing to change the phone number to other province if you really want to get the deal.

EZR

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 10.01.51 PM.png

If I change the region it shows, just not in Quebec and this is sad. When you click on offer details. It says:

This offer does not apply to Quebec customers.

😞 

@EZR- Do you have a Quebec number? Does it let you select the plan in the change plan screen if you choose your region as other than Quebec?

EZR

Unfortunately, this plan/promo is not available in Quebec. When I select Ontario it shows but not in Quebec 😞 

tanishqbhatia

Thanks!

@tanishqbhatia   Try Profile tab and you should see options to edit many things in your account.

tanishqbhatia

Anyone knows how to change address?

I can't find it on this new eversafe UI.

tanishqbhatia

Yes, I have added a screenshot. Hopefully I get 30GB instead of 20GB for the same amount.

I subscribed to earlier promo ($39 20GB 30-day plan) to Change on renewal but I don't see that promo now either.

@tanishqbhatia  And you have Ontario number that’s so odd , screen shot confirmation of plan change from support to just in case something goes south on your renewal and it still only goes to the $39 20GB  from your current $40 15GB instead of 30GB 

@tanishqbhatia   Your screenshot is showing that you've subscribed to the 90 day/$39/30GB plan and it will start on June 20th, so no need to contact support?

edit:  adding the $39 price point is the give away that you'll be on the 90 day vs 30 day plan.

edit:  okay, I see it says 20GB, very odd.  Sorry about misreading it..

tanishqbhatia

Upcoming subscription:

tanishqbhatia_1-1686681729455.png

Current subscription:

tanishqbhatia_2-1686681763463.png

I am unable to see 90-day plan so I have contacted support and messaged them.

Thanks everyone for quick responses.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1   Hmm...that's curious because I'm able to see all the plans including the $15 plan (I'm on) when clicking the Change Subscription link, which makes me wonder if the $15 plan is coded differently and hence the reason I'm able to view it..

edit:  @Handy1  @dust2dust  so are Quebec residents/numbers not eligible for this promo?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dabr  I can never see the plan that I’m on in my account for option to change to it 

Add with out doing the early renewal trick to not get support 

@tanishqbhatia   That's really strange that you're not getting the same options as the rest of us.  Maybe try shutting down the computer and rebooting.

@tanishqbhatia  Well worst case you can get support to apply it for you . Unless as @dust2dust  ask you do you have a Quebec number is so your out of luck 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

tanishqbhatia

I have tried that multiple times even used new browser but still don't see it.

tanishqbhatia

No, I don't see that plan. Its not showing on new browser session/incognito or app.

tanishqbhatia

No, it shows $45/month.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1    OP would still be able to see that plan even if on it already on it by selecting Change Subscription link in overview page.

@tanishqbhatia  Go to subscription add on do you see this 

Handy1_0-1686681127262.png

If you do you have already selected it for renewal and that’s why you cannnot see it in your my acc 

Select the $45 one. It will ask about next renewal or now. Choose next. It will go to a next page. See if it says $44 then. Then if you like choose the 30 or 90 days. See that it says $117 or $44. I just checked on the website change plans and I see the $44. So it's odd that you're not.

Adding - are you in or do you have a Quebec number?

@tanishqbhatia    Try logging out of your account and then retry either with a new browser or clear cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode again.

I still see the plan available in My Account right now.

@tanishqbhatia  Only reason I can think you can’t see it is if your already on it or have it set to start in your next renewal 

tanishqbhatia

Yes tried that already. I don't see the plan once I sign in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tanishqbhatia  Try this just go to website find plan . You will see option to subscribe online tap it . It will then ask you to sign in then do it 

tanishqbhatia

I don't see that plan.

tanishqbhatia_1-1686680930351.png

tanishqbhatia

I don't see the promotional plan.

tanishqbhatia_0-1686680896748.png

@tanishqbhatia  That’s the wrong plan in your screen shot. Your  looking for 30GB for $44 then you get option for $39 90 day 

@tanishqbhatia  You have to select it first and it will give you option for 30 day or 90 day like in @softech @pic 

Need Help? Let's chat.