cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$39, 90 day subscription, do old rewards stay the same?

flong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey! I'm sure there's plenty of people asking this but I didn't see any specific to this subscription amount...

I'm on the old rewards system. If I sign up for 90 days subscription ($39 per month), will my old rewards system stay the same? Also will I get the same rewards?

Thank you kindly!

6 REPLIES 6

@Brilliance yes next couple months I should get $5 for loyalty 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@flong 

As mentioned in previous posts, you will keep the old rewards.  Public mobile will clarify soon (via knowledge articles) the exact timing of the rewards soon for the 90 day plans.  It will be different from the 30 day plans. 

According to recent correspondence from PM, rewards are based on the cycle that just passed.  So, if you do a scheduled 90 day plan change at next renewal, you should get your normal 30 day rewards (30 day cycle that just passed) at renewal/plan change.  You will get refer a friend rewards/points monthly going forward.  At day 89, you should get the Autopay (legacy) or Points back and Loyalty rewards (legacy) for 3 months. Community rewards (if participating) should still be credited monthly.  

flong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screenshot_20230615_173100_Chrome.jpg

 I sure hope the rewards are taken off X3 over 3 months and not just once like it appears here. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@flong  Yes they stay the same . There tied to your account not your plan .I just did plan change not long ago and I kept mine check it out 

Handy1_0-1686861125629.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@flong 

as long as you don't voluntarily opt  outta Rewards in favour of Points....you'll still get Rewards. Don't opt out of Rewards !

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@flong   yes, you will get to keep your old rewards

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.