cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 days free?

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi

I'm a new member. Just signed up. I activated on September 3rd. I just checked my account and there us no 30 day credit. What should I do? Thanks for your help.

39 REPLIES 39

@prairiedogbob  You would get a credit to your account.

@prairiedogbob that's weird. The flash sale don't send you an email.

You enter your email on the flash sale promotion link and next page pops up saying. Your email is eligible for the promotion then are given the option to either register a sim or order a sim.

No actual physical email sent to your email address.

I activated a relative on that promotion. You had till August 31st to out your email in the promotion link and activate by the 11th September.

Credits were all applied around the 17th.

Then they had a another flash sale. Link below. To put email in link by Sept 21st and activate by October 11th.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

prairiedogbob

HI Triguy,

It says I don't have to pay for my next 30 days so should I wait til October 3rd? Will they just add it when my plan starts over again?

@prairiedogbob wrote:

Hi Dabr,

They sent me an email saying I'm eligible.  And another one saying I activated successfully and I qualified for the 30 days free. I activated my sim card on Sept 3rd. I just signed up as a member of the community today because its says this is where to get help?

@prairiedogbob   Then you should see the credit in your account within the next day or two.  If that doesn't happen, then you'll need to ask moderators to manually apply the credit and it will be used for following 30 days of payment. 

Here's a link to private message Moderator_Team if the funds dont' appear by tomorrow: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

prairiedogbob

Hi Dabr,

They sent me an email saying I'm eligible.  And another one saying I activated successfully and I qualified for the 30 days free. I activated my sim card on Sept 3rd. I just signed up as a member of the community today because its says this is where to get help?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob 

If you have not recieved your credit yet you will have to contact the moderators by clicking the (?) At the bottom right corner of screen and submit a ticket via Simon. Type in 30 day credit missing . Then type human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@prairiedogbob wrote:

Hi

I'm a new member. Just signed up. I activated on September 3rd. I just checked my account and there us no 30 day credit. What should I do? Thanks for your help.

@prairiedogbob   All promotions that advertise 30 days free are always for the second month, so you pay for the first month and then, depending upon the conditions/terms of the promo, the equivalent of your plan price will be credited to your account to be used towards the payment of your second 30 days of service, either within 7 days or sometimes the credit can take upto 30 days to appear in your account.

@prairiedogbob   If you just signed up it would seem you might have missed the window on the second month free as noted by @Jb456 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There was one promotion running during that time for 2nd 30 days free. The link is below.

You had to click a specific promotion link and enter your email address before August 31st. Then you had the till September 11th to activate a sim card.

All the people that were eligible for that promotion received credit around the 17th of September.

Sounds like you were not eligible. Maybe you did not enter your email address in the promotion link during the flash promotion sale time frame?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

Need Help? Let's chat.