cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months plan expires within first month

Zoey397
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi there,

I activated a 3 months plan on Aug 4, and this morning the phone stopped working. My online account said plan expired and I needed to top off. I toped off so that I can keep using my phone, but why did this happen on the first place?
7 REPLIES 7

@Zoey397 Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation. It's better than waiting for them to notice your "tag".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Zoey397
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Are you able to help? 

Thanks,

Zoey

Kitkat86
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Same thing happening to me i have a month and a half to go and I have to add time I am a personal support worker I need my phone.

jmgrahit26
Make sure you PM @CS_Agent (without the @ in front) with your number and PIN so that they can resolve this. There are *a lot* of us affected

K_GL

Same issue to me and my wife,phone no service

jmgrahit26
The same has happened to me with my 30 day plan. I cannot pay again to use my phone so I am screwed!!!

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There appears to have been an issue with the system this morning that's causing this and multiple people are affected by it, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Since you've made an additional payment on your account I would recommend reaching out to @CS_Agent with your email address and phone number, advising them that you made an additional payment on your account because your plan was prematurely suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.