cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 different account information

Trai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I messaged the CS Agent and I'm still confused. first screen shot is off of my cell.... the 2nd one is using the web on my cell and the 3rd is off of my computer . the billing cycle is different too.  I have never used all my data, I'm mostly around Wi-Fi. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. 

from my phonefrom my phoneusing web on my cellusing web on my cellSOfrom my computerfrom my computer

12 REPLIES 12

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Trai wrote:

nope it's all the same account, hence why I am so confused 

Yes, I would be too. You actually made me look to compare mobile and desktop on one of my accounts, the Current Plan Cycle matches, so why doesn't yours?

Are you able to check in the if the Account Numbers match under the My Profile sections in each mobile and desktop?

While there you could confirm the SIM card numbers match each other too.

Trai

nope it's all the same account, hence why I am so confused 

Trai

thank you 🙂 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Your phone dates set from August 1 - August 31st

Your mobile account dates say July 29 - August 28th

Your mobile account dates say July 28 - August 27th

1-don't go by your phone settings date (as @computergeek541 mentioned) the start date is August 1st on your phone. Unless you adjust it each time your plan renews to match your plan start date.

2-Why is mobile "Current Plan Cycle" different than your computer/desktop dates?

Are you showing us two different accounts?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Trai 

if you go more bottom have for restart data usage

what brand and model your device.

from browser mobile Chrome 

go view in desktop mode.

1. Tap on the menu options.
  2. Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
  3. and clear cache and cookies and use one page incognito.

here photo  View Desktop Site.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Trai 

Turn your data saver on. Then go down to billing cycle  and data warning and change your billing cycle dates. I also recommend setting your data warning to 25% of plan data and the limiter to 50%. You can reset as needed but helps you manage data usage and prevent accidental usage if you disconnect from wifi or an app goes crazy and starts using excessive data.

Also when there go thru each app and turn off background data. Background data can use up to 38% of your data for no good reason....its not necessary.

Trai

the first screen shot is when i click settings,  connections, data usage , that is what it shows me297108511_1748634258823414_1639045506107736138_n.jpg

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Trai 

you mean browser mobile.

Trai

so that worked for the computer , how do I change it on my cell phone? 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Trai 

call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out data usage.

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design a lot customer has same issue.

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page 

you will see it a different.

@Trai 

The dates from your phone don't align with your billing cycle. Your plan lasts for 30 days, but your phone is counting data for exactly one month and also has the wrong start date compared to the start date of your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.