cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBFiona Bonus - where to claim it?

fleur
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello from Halifax!

I just received a bonus for an extra 2GB given may of us are down without wifi. I can't find out how to claim it. It says to claim it in My Accounts but I can't see where to do it. Any idea?

9 REPLIES 9

@sarapelrine- And nor should it. If they are effectively filtering eligibility then that's a good thing. (well...for the company) And how would the rest of us possibly deserve such a benefit.

sarapelrine

It is a promo code that is being offered to those who are affected by Hurricane Fiona so I would say that it wouldn't work for you if you're on the West Coast  🙂 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fleur 

It appears I may be wrong.... It must be region specific the other members in this thread can advise you better than I can because I'm on the wrong Coast and it doesn't work in my account. My apologies seems I'm jumping the gun all over the place today.

fleur

Yay!!!thank you so much! Slow indeed! thanks so much and I hope all was well during and post fiona. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@fleur , if there is a promo code give, go to your self serve account, select plans and add-on tab and look down the bottom of the right column.  There is a place to enter promo codes.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

sergecpelletier

In the Plans and Add-ons page, under promotion code

sarapelrine

Hello from the South Shore! If you sign into your account and go to "plans & add ons" there is a spot there to enter a promo code, once you enter the promo code the data will automatically be added onto your account. Have patience though, the site is rather slow today

Need Help? Let's chat.