cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Fiona

rdulvy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hurricane Fiona affected, no power since Saturday night in Sydney, NS.

Bell and Rogers have given their affected subscribers a little bit of free data to use as we are only surviving on data as with no power or internet, can’t get any work done.

I would ask the company to look into this please.

4 REPLIES 4

Hrhkiki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Go to your account, sign in, tap plan and add ons ,scroll to the bottom and there is a place to put in the promotional code. It took several try’s to get it to add the promo ,but eventually you will get it . 

rdulvy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All in our family got a text from Public Mobile giving a link that opens up and you have to use a code on that page and enter it in My Account to get free 2 GB but upon checking My account or anywhere on the site, does not a place where you can enter the code

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rdulvy , this is the carrier brands that have supported those affected by hurricane Fiona.  Generally, the third tier brands do not participate unfortunately.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2022/09/24/carriers-waiving-fees-offering-bonus-data-atlantic-canada-hurrica...

@rdulvy wrote:

Hurricane Fiona affected, no power since Saturday night in Sydney, NS.

Bell and Rogers have given their affected subscribers a little bit of free data to use as we are only surviving on data as with no power or internet, can’t get any work done.

I would ask the company to look into this please.

Public Mobile does not usually offer free services during times of natural disaster.  Unfortunately, I suspect that if they were gong to offer something, it would have already been announced by now.

Need Help? Let's chat.