cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBBONUS

malik_msh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend activated public Mobile $35 per 30 days plan on December 18, 2021. His plan is not showing 2GBBONUS per month and not 500 intl mins and not even 2gb data one time promotion.

5 REPLIES 5

@malik_msh 

It is important to read the terms and conditions of any promotion to ensure that the customer qualifies for it. In the "small print" will also be additional information as to when or how long it will take for it to be applied to the account.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@malik_msh wrote:

My friend activated public Mobile $35 per 30 days plan on December 18, 2021. His plan is not showing 2GBBONUS per month and not 500 intl mins and not even 2gb data one time promotion.

@malik_msh   The terms of the promo say the bonus data can take upto 2 days to be applied to the account.  If your friend doesn't see it by Wednesday, then he can submit a ticket to customer support via the chatbot bubble bottom.

Edit:  Here's the terms of the promo:

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by December 23 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus and 50% off their SIM card 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40,  $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

@malik_msh 

The re-occurring 2GB data bonus should have shown up with account set up.  The one time 2GB data add on and long distance add on will take up to one week to show up.

BTW, did you friend activate at home or in store.  In store activations do not qualify for the re-occurring 2GB add on.  Only at home activations.  

Edit:  I activated a new $35 account with promo code recently and the re-occurring bonus add on should up immediately.  However, according to terms, it can take up to 48 hours.  

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@malik_msh 

I believe that those will show up in their account within a week of the activation.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@malik_msh 

The promotions and other particulars will display by the first renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.