cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 plan not showing included data in self serve

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My wife and I are both on the $25 plan and use auto pay. In my case, the 500 mb + 500 mb bonus data shows, but my wife's does not show in Self Serve. See pictured below:

25plan-self-serve.png

She stays within her 1 gig limit, so it looks like her data usage is eating into the 1 gig promo that was applied awhile back. Her usage should only be hitting the 500 mb + 500 mb included with the plan.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Any suggestions? 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aosullivan97 wrote:

If you find you are using up your data really quickly, on most phones you can set up data alerts to let you know once you've hit a certain limit. You can even set up a data blocker so you don't accidentally go over your limit. I find doing this helps me...hopefully it helps you to!

Warning texts are sent from here at 75 and 95% of the bucket. There's also no "over your limit" here. It just stops.

aosullivan97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you find you are using up your data really quickly, on most phones you can set up data alerts to let you know once you've hit a certain limit. You can even set up a data blocker so you don't accidentally go over your limit. I find doing this helps me...hopefully it helps you to!

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Eating humble pie here -- the Self Serve page even mentions what you guys said. 🙂 My bad. Thanks everyone for your replies!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If no amount is showing for data then it has been used up.  Here is a guide to managing data.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-data-usage/ta-p/152760

GR
Mayor / Maire

@mh1983 if it doesn't show up in the add on section it means it's all used up

Need Help? Let's chat.