cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 RAF

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Has any one used their referral for the $25 RAF?

Were you texted that you received it?

Can you see it in My Rewards or My Account?

20 REPLIES 20

balaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, first and the only successful referral I did in the window.

@balaca- The wording of the promo email says everyone. But I wonder. And this was the first referral you gave during the promo?

balaca

No, I didn't. By going through the forum threads, I assumed this promo is applicable to all PM customers. Is it not so?

Did you get the email of the promo? I think the OP of this thread is wondering that.

balaca

Yes, I believe during the promo period. 29-Aug-2022, 2:01 PM EST

@balaca- Did the friend activate during the promo period? What's the date stamp on that cha-ching text?

HI @balaca 

many of us got the bonus $5 in My Account as Available Fund today

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/5-RAF-is-there/td-p/873300

If you don't see it still, open ticket with PM CS agent:

open a ticket with PM CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

balaca

Hello, Did anyone receive the bonus credit for new connections activated in this window? I referred one, got the ack message (Cha ching..) but not the bonus credit though. Didn't check with referee yet on whether they received the bonus credit.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk - that matches the exact time i've received my last one too, to the '..:01' minute. 

👍

2pm Eastern would be the standard, in my experience.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Hello everyone!!! I received a Cha Ching at 11:01am. They must be busy! 

Perhaps I will see another around 9pm tonight as well. 

1. The link in the text sends you to My Account @J_PM ...would it not make more sense to send a link to My Rewards to view the last 4 digits of the new referral? And also see the +$1?

2. Still no confirmation of the $25 RAF. A text?  Or show in My Account => Payments => Upcoming bill...or?

IMG_0934.jpg

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I got renewal texts this morning shortly after 9am pacific. One a day later lol

@esjliv 

Yup. Is 9:39am. No texts. We usually get them between 9 and 9:15 am. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Cha-ching is a hit or miss usually isn't it @CountyDownIeUk , kinda of the norm how things go around here.

The email offer does not mention the regular $10 will be applied, would be nice that it stated that. But, I believe at least 1 other promo like this did apply both the $10 and the $'s x per/month on new person's account. 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

So far I only see the number in My Rewards and an extra $1 

No text. 

Nothing in the accounts mentioning $5. 

Will my friend also get the $10 and the 5 x $5?

@CountyDownIeUk   Your friend should get the $10 as a credit as usual, within 72 hours

then he/she will also get the $5 for 5 months as a credit on the account

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's likely another few days to see the $5. Yes according to reports the new customer will get both.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

So far I only see the number in My Rewards and an extra $1 

No text. 

Nothing in the accounts mentioning $5. 

Will my friend also get the $10 and the 5 x $5?

Yes I just got last nights renewal rewards text at 9pm pacific.

I believe both my account and my rewards shows what your next billing will be with your rewards.  It no see. Not even a text yet but would have been done at 10:30 pm Ontario time which is 7:30 pm here and we do receive texts here up until 9 pm. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If the cha-ching is still a thing then I would think you'd get that. You should see the additional referral dollar in your rewards. I don't know about points and their timing. But yes the $5 is supposed to appear in the first week of each month.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CountyDownIeUk  from previous experience, I would assume it is a $5 credit to your account, doesn't matter which rewards system you are on

Given that it ends on Sept 2, I think we will see the money next week instead

Need Help? Let's chat.