cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20G phone plan for $35.00 Promo

CRW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wanted to see if I was the only one who didn't get a text from Publicmobile.ca regarding a promotion  that was offered for 20G package for $35.00. I have been paying $39.00 for the 20G plan and I have not noticed any where or received any messages from Publicmobile.ca about this. 

Thanks 

Keep smiling and be kind!

8 REPLIES 8

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yep I changing to the $102/3 months plan next renewal too🍻

gooru

I wish I would get a text for a promo. I’m on the $25 3G plan and would love to step up to 4G speed but on a more cost-effective plan for my needs. 20G is way over what I would need monthly. So it just doesn’t make sense to pay $39 for something I won’t even use 50% of.

@JosephineT wrote:

I did not get any text either. When is that flash sale started?

HI @JosephineT 

they have two new flash sales today:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-20GB-for-39-amp-30GB-for-40/...

jimmyb69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It seems like a targeted offer. unfortunately they can pick and choose who they want to get them! 

JosephineT

I did not get any text either. When is that flash sale started?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

As others have said, it was a targeted offer. Also I've never seen a targeted offer to decrease your spend; the goal is to increase spend, as has been noted. You'll just have to watch the current promos on the website that seem to be changing quite frequently these days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CRW 

These promo texts were targeted.  The goal was to increase customers plan costs by offering more data.  For example, the $15 plan users were offered $25 promo plan, while $25/$30 users were offered $35 plan.  Since your plan was $39, you were not offered any promo text at the present time.  Who knows what the future will hold.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CRW  Your not alone I didn’t  get one of the target text offers either . But there was a offer for all just for a 4-5 days flash sale  on the website with that 20GB for $39  to opt in for 90 days and pay $34 a month so was a $1 better but you have to pay $102 upfront with 60GB for 90 days 

Handy1_0-1694172196842.png

Need Help? Let's chat.