cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 cell phones can only access on in online account

Thomas69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Long time cutie here.. more than 5 years ago I bought 2 sims for public mobile.. this week the **bleep**ty 611 service finally broke and forced me to sign up online.. that's when the **bleeping nightmare began.. Not only could I not access MY Phone  to top up.. the customer service is a *Raring crew of fall downs.. EVVEN after giving the infor , mind you I gave it over  4 chat posts, but however ,. the idiot still kept insisting i give the info.. **be goin for a 4 days without service here in CANADA because you are not really a phone company  and I am not  really a smart consumer.. I have a voucher here ready for ya if ya can figure out how to allow me to access both MY Numbers in my account, holy sheep**bleep** what a mess... SERIOUSLY??? I cant post a support  message if it has typos, wow, you are toast

2 REPLIES 2

Thomas69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  1. this creating another my account loginm , i dont think thats wise,.. this computer database is a mess.. and to be honest, Im afraid of causing the thing to p[uke if I change information with it.. I was able to send that voucher request as you suggessted and it accepted my primary number in its querie.. so yeh, bad programmers  never die,  they just change code

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Thomas69 one phone one My Account.  If you have 2 phones, you will need to have two My Accounts to login with two different email address

For your vouchers, the quickest way is to open ticket with PM Support using direct message and they will load the voucher for you.  Message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

But I suggest you to try creating the My Account login as well.  You can either use the direct message to ask them to create the My Account for you in the same message

Need Help? Let's chat.